Monday, July 19, 2010

Cookies for Tea Time

I had some free time last week and was looking forward to an afternoon of baking crinkles with my sister. She turned out to be swamped with work, though, and asked for a rain check. Since my mind was already set on baking, I thought I may as well try to make something by myself.

After going through the recipes I've compiled, the chewy chocolate cookies recipe seemed to call out to me, "Make me! Make me!". I'm not really a fan of cookies, but I knew my mom and dad would definitely have some when they come home that night. I had all the ingredients for it, and besides, it would be good to at least know how to bake cookies, right?

Turned out that the recipe was so delicious I couldn't stop popping them in my mouth! It was crispy on the edges with a chewy center. Plus, I discovered how easy it was to bake cookies! It took me about an hour to make 36 cookies, including clean-up, perfect for my 430pm tea time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment